GIANT REIGN E+ 1 2022
Engine (SyncDrive Pro2 36V 250W)
Fast Worldwide Shipping (within 3 days)
30 Days Free Returns & Buyer Protection
GIANT REIGN E+ 1 750Wh – MTB E-Bike 2022
Every trail, every steep climb, every exciting descent. This fully sprung, powerful e-bike gives you the strength to enjoy the best parts of the tour over and over again.
A 29-inch front wheel and a 27.5-inch rear wheel work together to provide superior handling and agility on technical terrain. The updated frameset features a new geometry with a shorter rear end and longer reach. New control units include RideControl Go, which is integrated into the top tube, and RideControl Ergo 3, which is attached to the handlebar near the handlebar. With the new flip-chip function, the frame geometry can be adapted to driving style and terrain.
Highlights of the Giant REIGN E+ 0 750Wh – MTB E-Bike
- Trail Technology: The proven Maestro rear suspension (160 mm) and the powerful but compact SyncDrive Pro engine technology enhance your skills on steep climbs and rough descents. The updated geometry with a shorter rear end and longer reach enable outstanding handling and agility in technical terrain.
- Full control: RideControl Ergo 3 offers integrated, user-friendly button controls that are easy to use. The GIANT e-bike app offers you tuning options and e-bike-specific information.
- Long-lasting performance: Climb steep mountains and enjoy fun descents – all day long with the new EnergyPak integrated into the down tube with 625Wh capacity.
- Hybrid Cycling Technology – Hybrid Cycling Technology describes the system of connecting electronic drive with human power to give all types of riders the opportunity to experience Giant e-bikes.
- SyncDrive Pro – SyncDrive Pro powered by Yamaha is designed for high-performance e-bike use. Giant has tuned the engine to make it more powerful and create a performance-oriented driving style. The lightweight, compact SyncDrive Pro motor is mainly used on Giant high-performance models.
- EnergyPak – DownTube – This updated EnergyPak is mounted in the down tube of the e-bike. The biggest difference between the side release and top-pull EnergyPak is a more minimalist downtube design.
- RideControl Ergo – This control system has inconspicuous buttons integrated into the handlebar grips.
- RideControl Go – Multi-purpose button integrated into the top tube to change the power mode and check the battery level.
- ALUXX SL Aluminum Technology – The high-performance material is predominantly made of 6011 aluminum alloy for an excellent stiffness-to-weight ratio.
- Tubeless System – Fewer plates. Better traction. Lower rolling resistance. Giant’s Tubeless System simplifies and improves the ride.
- Smart Assist – Giant’s new PedalPlus 6 sensor technology is used in SyncDrive Life motor technology and features an additional tilt sensor and accelerometer. While pedal plus 6 sensor technology can detect tilts, it also offers an automatic smart support mode feature that gives the driver a more effortless driving experience. This new sensor technology calculates the size of torque, cadence, incline, and speed and, based on these calculations, determines the amount of engine power the rider needs.
- Maestro Suspension Technology – Four strategically positioned pivot points and two linkages together create a single floating pivot point for the most active, efficient, and independent suspension system on the trail.
|AT A GLANCE|
|e-Bike Type||e-Mountainbike, e-Bike|
|Circuit Type||Ladder network|
|Brake type||Hydraulic disc brake|
|Colour||black, grey, silver|
|Frame||S, M, L, XL|
|Tire size||29+”, 27,5”|
|Frame shape||MTB Fully|
|Engine||SyncDrive Pro2 36V 250W|
|Display||RideControl GO and RideControl Ergo 3 – SG|
|Charger||EnergyPak Smart Charger, 6A|
|CIRCUIT & DRIVE|
|Circuit||Shimano Deore XT M8100, 12-speed derailleur|
|Gear lever||Shimano Deore XT M8100, I-spec EV|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Deore XT M8100 Shadow Plus, 12-speed|
|Crankset||Praxis e-Cadet+, Praxis Wave 36T chainring|
|Cassette||Shimano SLX CS-M7100, 10-51T|
|Chain||KMC e.12 Turbo, EcoProteq, e-bike optimized|
|FRAME & FORK|
|Frame||AluxX SL mainframe, Maestro rear end with geometry flip chip, carbon deflection rocker|
|Fork||FOX 38 Float Performance Elite, GRIP2 VVC damping, 170 mm travel, boost 15 x 110 mm, e-Bike optimized|
|Damper||FOX Float X2 Performance Elite EVOL, 160 mm travel, 205 x 62.5 mm Trunnion mount, custom-tuned|
|Braking system||Shimano Deore XT BR-M8120, 4-piston, 203 mm|
|Brake lever||Shimano Deore XT BL-M8100, I-spec EV|
|Rims||GIANT e-TR1 29”/27.5”, Tubeless Ready, 30 mm inner width|
|Hubs (V/H)||GIANT e-TR1 / GIANT e-TR1|
|Tire||v: Maxxis Minion DHF, 29 x 2.6”/h: Maxxis Highroller II 27.5 x 2.5”|
|Handlebar||GIANT Contact 35 Trail, 20 mm rise|
|Stem||GIANT Contact SL 35|
|Handlebar grips||GIANT Tactal Single Lock-On|
|Seatpost||GIANT Contact Switch Vario support, 30.9 mm, (S: 125 mm, M: 150 mm, L/XL: 170 mm)|
|Extras||SG Display/RideDash Plus compatible, Tubeless Kit|
|Permissible total weight||156 kg|
22 reviews for GIANT REIGN E+ 1 2022
22 Customer(s) recommended this item
Reviewed by 22 customer(s)
The bike is gorgeous! Very happy with this purchase. Elysium Bikes had a very good selection and I got what I was looking for. My only minor “complaint” that knocked it down to 4 stars, was that I received no FedEx shipping notification. So, it was a surprise when it showed up on the doorstep. Glad I was home.April 20, 2022Verified Purchase
Very good bike. Great service.
Bike was packaged well. Delivery was on time. Looking forward to taking it down some real trailsApril 14, 2022Verified Purchase
I’m very impressed with this bike. Great value for the money… the only thing I would complain is about the tires… maybe too aggressive, at least for our area. But they might be perfect for different areas or locations.April 7, 2022Verified Purchase
Love my bike
This was great!! My bike came in 4-5 days and I was on the trails by the weekend. I will 100% buy all bikes from here now!!!!Thank youApril 2, 2022Verified Purchase
FedEx was a hassle to deal with and once I received the bike someone had taken a few parts out of it. Reached out to customer service and they are taking quite a long to reply to send 85 dollars worth of parts. Thankful for the bike but has been a rocky road since purchase.March 29, 2022Verified Purchase
The bike is a blast!
I’m new to modern mountain bikes and this is my first full suspension bike. That being said it is so fun to ride! Nothing but great so far and have ridden it at least an hour every day for the last 2 weeks and it is just so nice!March 26, 2022Verified Purchase
This bike is an absolute dream. It has given me the confidence I needed to hit small jumps confidently. I was always nervous on my old bike because it was short and squirrelly. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the suspension. The Recon fork is significantly better than a lot of YouTube reviewers make it out to be. Definitely a great beginner/intermediate full suspension bike!March 21, 2022Verified Purchase
I Couldn’t be happier with my purchase and the whole purchase experience was hassle-free. The delivery time exceptional!March 17, 2022Verified Purchase
My second full suspension bike. This thing goes anywhere and is stable on downhills. I was hesitant to buy a bike online that I hadn’t ridden but this 2022 Reign E+1 fits me perfectly. Assembly was super easy too. The bike was delivered to my front door four days after I ordered it. Who could ask for more?March 15, 2022Verified Purchase
Very pleased fast delivery and great productMarch 9, 2022Verified Purchase
The bike rides nicely. The bike should come with directions that are for the pacific bike. Not for a generic overview of bikes. Directions with all the torck settings and setups for the shocks. Unfortunately, the rear tire had a hole in the inner tubeMarch 1, 2022Verified Purchase
Very easy. Quality bike. Nicely packaged- reusable straps were great! No zip ties. Nice!!February 28, 2022Verified Purchase
This is a very solid bike for the money. She’s definitely a beast and can handle just about everything you can throw at it. Don’t think it has 140mm of travel in the front, more like 120mm. I love this bikeFebruary 28, 2022Verified Purchase
Love My Bike
Excellent!! I would highly recommend it!!February 27, 2022Verified Purchase
Had a few delays with shipping arrival but Elysium Bikes stayed in contact with me and kept me informed. It still arrived within 6 days. Great product and great customer service. I love my new bike and will be buying another for my wife soon. The bike is a beast and can handle anything you throw at it.February 25, 2022Verified Purchase
Over all a great company
My experience with my bike has been nothing but great fun. From it arriving in great packaging to ease of finishing assembly. I love that they provide the tools to finish the setup. I will most likely be ordering my next bike from ElysiumBikes again with no complaints. With that said Giant makes some of the highest quality bikes for their amazing price so if you’re considering one I would say go for it because the money you save could be used for upgrades.February 25, 2022Verified Purchase
The bike was delivered 3 days after I placed my order. Assembly was easy and the bike is great.February 23, 2022Verified Purchase
Awesome Bike for the Price!
Ordered it on Thursday, and got the bike on that Tuesday the following week, such fast shipping! The bike was well packaged and only took me 20 minutes to assemble as Elysium Bikes provides all the tools you need for assembly, which is an awesome touch.February 22, 2022Verified Purchase
Beast of a Bike
Quality product at a great price. Flys downhill! My only complaint on it was the stock saddle which I would of replaced either way.February 22, 2022Verified Purchase
My first full suspension bike and this thing shredsFebruary 20, 2022Verified Purchase
Very happy with this bike. Easy to climb and very solid on descentsFebruary 20, 2022Verified Purchase
best bang for your buck
The only fault I’ve found was I wish there were specific videos on how to install the drop seat…February 16, 2022Verified Purchase