Giant TRANCE X ADVANCED E+ 2 PRO 625Wh – MTB E-Bike – 2022 For Sale
Ultimate trail e-bike made of carbon
The Trance X Advanced E+ is a technological feast for anyone seeking the greatest e-bike experience. The electronically controlled suspension from Fox, which in this arrangement called eLiveValve takes energy from the e-bike battery, is a vital technology. In a fraction of a second, this technology employs many sensors to assess the location of the e-bike and the G-forces operating on the spring elements, and then automatically adjusts the appropriate compression damping on the fork and damper.
Details of the Giant TRANCE X ADVANCED E+ 2 PRO 625Wh – MTB E-Bike – 2022
- Advanced carbon frame with 150mm travel at the front and 140mm at the Maestro rear end.
- Thanks to the “flip-chip” installed in the carbon deflection rocker, the geometry can be individually adapted to the driving style and the area of application.
- 85 Nm SyncDrive Pro2 motor which is smaller than its predecessor and has even more power.
- Generous 625Wh battery which is even expandable.
- RideControl GO and Ergo 3 control unit.
- Vario Seatpost by Giant
- Shimano Deore 1×12-speed gearshift
- Wide 2.6″ tires from Maxxis
Highlights of the Giant TRANCE X ADVANCED E+ 2 PRO 625Wh – MTB E-Bike – 2022
- Maximum performance: Low weight thanks to a lightweight carbon frame paired with the efficient Fox eLiveValve chassis ensure maximum propulsion and new best times without having to compromise on comfort or driving pleasure. If required, the range can be extended to up to 875 Wh with the EnergyPak Plus Range Extender.
- Maximum integration: Slim frame design with optimal integration of all E-components make the Trance X Advanced E+ a technical and visual highlight!
- Customizable geometry: By means of a flip-chip, the frame geometry can be quickly and easily adapted to personal preferences. So you have the choice to drive a steering angle of 65.7° or 66.5°, for the seat angle, it is 77.2° or 78.0°. The lowering of the bottom bracket also changes from 30 mm to 20 mm if necessary. The “low-setting” ensures more stability at high speed, while the handling in the “high-setting” becomes more agile.
Technical Specifications Giant TRANCE X ADVANCED E+ 2 PRO E-Bike
|AT A GLANCE|
|e-bike type||e-mountain bike|
|brake type||Hydraulic disc brake|
|frame size||S, M, L, XL|
|frame shape||MTB Fully|
|engine||SyncDrive Pro2 36V 250W|
|screen||RideControl GO and RideControl Ergo 3 – SG|
|charger||EnergyPak Smart Charger, 6A|
|CIRCUIT & DRIVE|
|circuit||Shimano Deore SLX M7100 Shadow Plus, 12-speed|
|shifter||Shimano Deore SLX M7100|
|derailleur||MRP 1X HD2Custom Chain Guide|
|rear derailleur||Shimano Deore SLX M7100 Shadow Plus, 12-speed|
|crankset||Praxis e-Cadet+, Praxis Wave 36T chainring|
|cassette||Shimano Deore CS-M6100, 10-51T|
|Chain||KMC e.12 Sport, e-bike optimized|
|FRAME & FORK|
|framework||Carbon mainframe and rear triangle, Maestro rear triangle with flip-chip geometry, carbon linkage|
|fork||FOX 36 Performance, GRIP damping, 150 mm travel, Boost 15 x 110 mm, e-optimized|
|mute||FOX DPS Performance EVOL, 140mm travel|
|braking system||Shimano Deore BR-MT420, 4-piston, 203mm|
|brake lever||Shimano Deore, BL-MT410|
|rims||GIANT AM 29”, tubeless-ready, 30 mm inner width|
|Hubs (F/H)||Shimano MT410 / Shimano MT410|
|spokes||front: Sapim Race/rear: Sapim E-Lite|
|tires||f: Maxxis Assegai, 29×2.6” / h: Maxxis Dissector, 29×2.6”|
|handlebars||GIANT Contact 35 Trail, 20mm rise|
|stem||GIANT Contact SL 35|
|handlebar grips||GIANT Tactal Single Lock-On|
|seat post||GIANT Contact Switch Dropper Post 30.9mm (S: 125mm, M: 150mm, L/XL: 170mm)|
|extras||SG Display/RideDash Plus compatible, a tubeless kit|
|maximum weight allowed||156kg|
There are no reviews yet.