BIKES ON SALE
DO I ONLY GET OLD AND BAD TECHNOLOGY IN THE SALE?
This is definitely wrong! The bikes are technically up to date, of course depending on their price range. Many manufacturers only update their model ranges every few years. This means that often only the details of the equipment and perhaps the color change for the following year. So the framework is mostly the same. So you have the chance to make a real bargain.
WHEN AND IN WHAT FORM ARE BICYCLE OFFERS AND REMAINING ITEMS AVAILABLE AT ELYSIUMBIKES.COM?
Every year we have great offers for you – at different times and in different forms. Then there are not only smaller price reductions in our online shop, but also discounts of up to 50%. You can find the most important promotions and offers in the following overview:
- Summer sale: With the end of summer, the bicycle season is also coming to an end. Therefore, the SSV is a unique opportunity to get cutting-edge bikes at an absolute bargain price.
- Winter sales: The new bicycle season is just around the corner – time to sell last year’s bicycles at very reasonable prices.
- Discontinued models: Our discontinued models are mainly bikes, of which newer models are available on the market. Of course, these bikes are neither technically outdated nor of poor quality, just one thing: cheap!
- Remnants: Even we at ElysiumBikes.com only have limited storage capacity. In order to create space for new bikes, we offer the remaining items under unique conditions.
- Special items: From time to time we offer certain bikes at very reasonable prices for a variety of reasons.
- Subscribe to the newsletter: If you would like to subscribe to our newsletter, you can look forward to it: we regularly combine the subscription with great discount campaigns!
DO YOU ONLY GET WHAT OTHERS DON’T WANT IN THE SALE?
The thought is valid, but not necessarily correct. Why the bikes end up on sale has many different reasons, of course, one of them is that the bike may not be the number one seller. Mostly, however, it is another reason, and that is the so-called pre-order. Here, about half a year before the coming season, the order for the bikes is placed, so that they are available for you in time to buy.
Conversely, it must therefore be estimated which models in which size must be ordered how often, so that you are well-positioned for the coming season because it is often difficult to reorder models during the season. If too few are ordered, they are immediately sold out. If there are too many, they remain in the warehouse, and then you do not want to have them available for the season change. That’s why discounts exist. And that bikes are not sold can happen very quickly, because it only needs a rainy summer.
Of course, in the sale, marginal sizes such as very small or very large bikes are always represented, but also in the common sizes, you will certainly still find.
WHY ARE THE BIKES CHEAPER AT THE END OF THE YEAR THAN DURING THE SEASON?
Biking is a seasonal business. As long as the weather cooperates, which is usually the case from spring to autumn, the rush is greatest. Sales must be generated during this period. In winter, only commuters or die-hards are out and about and sales from bike sales plummet.
Everything that is not sold during the season remains in storage. And this is exactly where the problem lies: a bike that is not sold takes up storage space and thus blocks space for the new models of the coming season. For this reason, the warehouses have to be emptied and the best way to do that is to reduce the price. The nice thing about it: You benefit the most from it!