Specialized Stumpjumper Comp Bike For Sale Online
Unsurpassed chassis kinematics, exceptional handling, perfectly tuned stiffness – the Stumpjumper Comp has everything in abundance. With a high-quality full carbon frame, which is rounded off by an uncomplicated structure, you have the ultimate trail bike.
- THE TRAIL BENCHMARK: When we set out to design the Stumpjumper, we had some juicy goals in mind. It should be the lightest possible bike, but without sacrificing durability. We wanted a stiff chassis that corners like it’s on rails and a geometry that everyone can enjoy. All of this is paired with the best chassis kinematics that we know how to design.
- 130MM OF TRAVEL THAT TAMBERS THE TRAIL: Even the most travel is useless without the right kinematics, which is why we prioritized them when developing the Stumpjumper design. Using lessons learned from the Enduro’s chassis design and more than 1,000 hours of development work on the trail and in the chassis lab, we’ve vastly improved uphill pedaling performance while creating a capable, efficient and lively bike that every rider aspires to. In addition, the anti-squat behavior has been increased so that the chassis resists bobbing better. Angular obstacles are now also swallowed better, which means that less speed is lost. Conclusion? The Stumpjumper rocks every trail downhill in a controlled manner and yet climbs up every climb with ease.
- PROGRESSIVE GEOMETRY: The S-Sizing geometry of the new Stumpjumper hits the sweet spot. Long, low, slack, a low-offset fork, a steeper seat tube angle – all of which make your ride a better experience. With the adjustable flip-chip, you can adapt the bike to all conditions and ensure that your Stumpjumper is well-tuned to any terrain.
- RIDER-FIRST ENGINEERED™: Rider-First Engineered™ frames use a frame-size dependent approach to keep ride characteristics identical across all sizes. Regardless of whether you are a small S1 driver or a giant on the S6 bike – the driving characteristics remain the same. Cornering like on rails and balanced stiffness between front and rear wheel.
- SWAT™: When we introduced the SWAT™ box on the Stumpjumper in 2016, we increased the storage space and from now on had enough space for puncture protection equipment. With the new Stumpjumper, we kept the same design cues but increased the volume and added a SWAT™ bladder that allows you to hide an additional 650ml of water in your down tube. Yes, the bubble is the same size as a small bottle.
Specifications of 2022 Specialized Stumpjumper Comp Bike
|Product||Specialized Stumpjumper Comp Bike|
|Sizes and Geometry||
S1 (high, low), S2 (high, low), S3 (high, low), S4 (high, low), S5 (high, low), S6 (high, low)
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Frame Material Details||FACT 11m carbon front and rear triangles, asymmetrical Sidearm frame design; molded chainstay, Seatstay, and down tube protection|
|Rear Shock||FOX FLOAT DPS Performance, Rx Trail Tune, 3-position lever with Open Mode adjust, 190mm x 45mm|
|Fork||FOX FLOAT 34 Rhythm, GRIP damper, Sweep Adjust lever, 44mm offset|
|Head Tube Diameter||Tapered, 1.125″ top, 1.5″ bottom|
|Handlebar||Specialized, 6061 Alloy, 780mm width, 30mm rise, 8° Backsweep, 6° upsweep, 35mm clamp diameter|
|Stem||Specialized Trail, alloy, 35mm bar clamp
Length: 40mm (S1-S2), 50mm (S3-S6)
|Brakes||Shimano SLX M7120, 4-piston, CENTER LOCK rotors (200mm front, 180mm rear)|
|Brake Levers||Shimano SLX M7120|
|Shifters||Shimano SLX M7100, 12-speed|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano SLX M7100, 12-speed, SGS cage|
|ISCG Tabs||ISCG05 (front two tabs)|
Length: 165mm (S1), 170mm (S2-S5), 175mm (S6)
|Chainrings||Shimano SLX, 30 tooth|
|Bottom Bracket||Shimano MT800, 73mm English/BSA threaded|
|Chain||Shimano SLX M7100, 12-speed|
|Cassette||Shimano SLX M7100, 12-speed, 10-51 tooth|
|Rims||Specialized, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, 2Bliss ready, 28 hole|
|Hubs||Shimano, MT400 15x110mm Boost front, MT510 12x148mm Boost rear with MICRO SPLINE driver|
|Spokes||DT Swiss Industry|
|Tires||Front: Specialized Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON T7 compound, 29″ x 2.3″
Rear: Specialized Purgatory, GRID casing, GRIPTON T7 compound, 29″ x 2.3″
|Saddle||Specialized Bridge Comp, hollow CrMo rails
Width: 155mm (S1-S2), 143mm (S3-S6)
|Seatpost||X-Fusion Manic dropper, two-bolt head, SLR LE remote lever
Drop: 100mm (S1), 125mm (S2), 150mm (S3), 175mm (S4/S5), 190mm (S6)
|Seatpost Clamp||Alloy, single bolt, 38.6mm|
|Rear Dropout / Hub Dimensions||148x12mm Boost|
|Max. Tire Size|
|Bottle Cage Mounts||One inside front triangle|
|Colors||Gloss White Mountains/Black, Satin Smoke/Cool Grey/Carbon, Satin Redwood/Black|
|Warranty||Limited lifetime frame, 2 years Specialized components|
|Miscellaneous||• Single Pivot FlexStay rear suspension design
• SWAT door integrated down tube storage
• Fully enclosed internal cable routing
• Sealed cartridge bearing pivots
• Geometry adjustable via flip chip at rear shock yoke
There are no reviews yet.