Specialized Stumpjumper Comp Alloy Trail Bike For Sale
Don’t worry, friends of the metal. The Stumpjumper Comp Alloy lives on and features one of the most advanced aluminum frames ever created. With its asymmetrical design, the completely new geometry, refined kinematics, and specs that represent the optimal combination of price and performance, it is ready for an emergency.
- THE TRAIL BENCHMARK When we set out to design the Stumpjumper, we had some juicy goals in mind. It should be the lightest possible bike, but without sacrificing durability. We wanted a stiff chassis that corners like it’s on rails and a geometry that everyone can enjoy. All of this is paired with the best chassis kinematics that we know how to design.
- 130MM OF TRAVEL THAT HANDLES THE TRAIL Even the most travel is useless without the right kinematics, which is why we prioritized them when developing the Stumpjumper design. Using lessons learned from the Enduro’s chassis design and more than 1,000 hours of development work on the trail and in the chassis lab, we’ve vastly improved uphill pedaling performance while creating a capable, efficient and lively bike that every rider aspires to. In addition, the anti-squat behavior has been increased so that the chassis resists bobbing better. Angular obstacles are now also swallowed better, which means that less speed is lost. Conclusion? The Stumpjumper rocks every trail downhill in a controlled manner and yet climbs up every climb with ease.
- PROGRESSIVE GEOMETRY The S-Sizing geometry of the new Stumpjumper hits the sweet spot. Long, low, slack, a low-offset fork, a steeper seat tube angle – all of which make your ride a better experience. With the adjustable flip-chip, you can adapt the bike to all conditions and ensure that your Stumpjumper is well-tuned to any terrain.
- RIDER-FIRST ENGINEERED™ Rider-First Engineered™ frames use a frame size-dependent approach to keep ride characteristics identical across all sizes. Regardless of whether you are a small S1 driver or a giant on the S6 bike – the driving characteristics remain the same. Cornering like on rails and balanced stiffness between front and rear wheel.
Specification of Specialized Stumpjumper Comp Alloy Trail Bike
|Product||Specialized Stumpjumper Comp Alloy Bike|
|Sizes and Geometry||
S1 (high, low), S2 (high, low), S3 (high, low), S4 (high, low), S5 (high, low), S6 (high, low)
|Frame Material Details||Asymmetrical Sidearm frame design, molded chainstay, and Seatstay protection|
|Rear Shock||FOX FLOAT DPS Performance, Rx Trail Tune, 3-position compression lever, rebound adjust, 190mm length, 42.5mm (S1) or 45mm (S2-S6) stroke|
|Fork||FOX FLOAT 34 Rhythm, GRIP damper, Sweep Adjust lever, 44mm offset|
|Head Tube Diameter||Tapered, 1.125″ top, 1.5″ bottom|
|Handlebar||Specialized, 6061 Alloy, 780mm width, 30mm rise, 8° Backsweep, 6° upsweep, 35mm clamp diameter|
|Stem||Specialized Trail, alloy, 35mm bar clamp
Length: 40mm (S1-S2), 50mm (S3-S6)
|Brakes||SRAM G2 R, 4-piston, 200mm front rotor, 180mm rear rotor|
|Brake Levers||SRAM G2 R|
|Shifters||SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed|
|ISCG Tabs||ISCG05 (front two tabs)|
|Cranks||SRAM NX Eagle DUB
Length: 165mm (S1), 170mm (S2-S5), 175mm (S6)
|Chainrings||SRAM NX Eagle, 30 tooth, steel|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB, 73mm English/BSA threaded|
|Chain||SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Cassette||SRAM NX Eagle PG-1230, 12-speed, 11-50 tooth|
|Rims||Specialized, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, 2Bliss ready, 28 hole front, 32 hole rear|
|Hubs||Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm Boost front, 12x148mm Boost rear with HG driver|
|Spokes||DT Swiss Industry|
|Tires||Front: Specialized Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON T7 compound, 29″ x 2.3″
Rear: Specialized Purgatory, GRID casing, GRIPTON T7 compound, 29″ x 2.3″
|Saddle||Specialized Bridge Comp, hollow CrMo rails
Width: 155mm (S1-S2), 143mm (S3-S6)
|Seatpost||X-Fusion Manic dropper, two-bolt head, SLR LE remote lever
Drop: 100mm (S1), 125mm (S2), 150mm (S3), 175mm (S4/S5), 190mm (S6)
|Seatpost Clamp||Alloy, single bolt, 38.6mm|
|Rear Dropout / Hub Dimensions||148x12mm Boost|
|Max. Tire Size|
|Bottle Cage Mounts||One inside front triangle|
|Colors||Gloss Sage Green/Forest Green, Satin Gunmental/Taupe, Satin Cast Umber / Clay|
|Warranty||Limited lifetime frame, 2 years Specialized components|
|Miscellaneous||• Horst Link rear suspension design
• Internal cable routing
• Sealed cartridge bearing pivots
• Geometry adjustable via flip chip at Horst Link
There are no reviews yet.