BUY SPECIALIZED MEN’S TURBO VADO 1.0 2019 AVAILABLE FOR SALE NOW
An e-cross bike like this will quickly become your daily friend and companion, whether you want to use it as a mode of transportation or as a training device on the road and dirt track because the Men’s Turbo Vado 1.0 is an all-rounder… It’s appropriate for any use.
You don’t have to be terrified of even the steepest descents with Tektro’s hydraulic disc brake. It forms the foundation for lengthy, trouble-free rides when combined with Shimano Acera derailleur gears. A neat appearance is ensured via internal cable routing. The 47 mm tires, in combination with the plush saddle, provide so much comfort that you’ll never want to get off. A 250watt motor completes the package, providing steady pushing assistance at speeds up to 25 km/h. A 400 Wh battery powers this, making it excellent for medium-length hikes in the woods.
Of course, the charger is included.
Please give us a call or send us an email if you have any concerns or are unclear about the frame size. We will be pleased to assist you.
Please keep in mind that any ranges given are simply estimates. The actual range depends on the assistance level set, route topography, rider weight, weather conditions, and other factors, and may be lower or higher.
Frame / Geometry
- The geometry of the light aluminum frame has been optimized in terms of fitness/transport.
- internal cable routing: ensures a clean look and longer maintenance intervals
- luggage rack mounts
- fender mounts
- 148mm Boost rear triangle
- Fitness/Transportation Geometry: Comfortable yet efficient workout seating position based on Body Geometry Fit driver analysis with low standover height, flat seat angle, and long reach. This efficient design has a positive effect on stability and driving control, for many more kilometers that you can enjoy relaxing.
- 50mm travel
- adjustable cushioning / lockout
- fender mounts
- Standard quick-release axle
- The Vado’s 1.2 motor is fully integrated into the frame, where it provides effortless locomotion with a nominal output of 250 watts. The software and engine response are tailored to city use. The custom software constantly measures your pedaling power so that a special algorithm can supplement your performance in a targeted manner. The more power you invest, the more support you get. Since Specialized uses a toothed belt instead of a chain in the motor, it works very quietly and is practically vibration-free.
- The custom Li-Ion battery with 400 Wh is stylishly integrated into the frame, can be charged internally or externally and locked with a key or easily removed. The battery not only efficiently supplies the motor with energy, it also communicates with the display, has charging status LEDs and bottle holder threads.
- Disc brakes: Decelerate reliably in any weather – even in the rain
- 8 gears
Matching Accessories (optionally available)
- Dry-Tech Fender Set – 52 mm, black – mudguard (Order number: 1784846)
- Elite Rear Rack for 700C – luggage rack
- Sigma lighting set Sportster + Mono RL
Category/Area of Application
- City: *****
- Fitness: ***
- e-bike? E-bikes (actually pedelecs) are bicycles that have an electric motor installed for support. For legal reasons, however, this only works as additional support when pedaling and only up to a speed of 25 km/h.
Bicycles with pedal-assisted electric drives up to 45 km/h are S-Pedelecs, which require approval and a corresponding driving license to operate.
In principle, any type of bicycle – whether it’s a city bike or a mountain bike – can be equipped with a supporting electric drive.
There are no reviews yet.