Cannondale Scalpel Carbon Women’s SE Bike For Sale
New School XC
This is the ultimate XC race bike. The groundbreaking suspension, aggressive geometry, and feather-light weight let you be fast as a gun. Grip where others slip. Attack where others struggle. Dominate where others hesitate. Welcome to the future.
- Suspension makes you faster The most advanced suspension technology ever developed for an XC bike. While others sacrifice performance to save weight, our patented FlexPivot suspension allows for both. Incredibly light with unreal amounts of grip, acceleration, and control, it allows you to go full throttle everywhere. More speed. More fun.
- More Than Gradual Differences The Scalpel’s progressive geometry has been taken even further – we’ve slackened the head angle a full 1.5 degrees and steepened the seat tube a degree, creating an XC bike that’s more aggressive, lightning-fast, stable, and fun wherever you go you drive it – on the World Cup track or on your local circuit.
- Stiff. Easy. Quickly. At just over 1,900 grams, including the shock, the new Scalpel frame is one of the lightest full-suspension MTB frames ever built. Incredible spring performance, unbeatable handling, and light weight – the recipe for victory.
- Quite simply: the best XC fork! Our Lefty is the most advanced, smoothest, most precise ultralight suspension fork ever. Her unique design lets her swallow up punches and steer like no other.
- | FlexPivot — The key to the Scalpel’s incredible suspension performance and low weight. The patented carbon flex zones behave like a Horst link on the four-pivot rear triangle but are lighter, stiffer, and more durable than any construction that has to rely on bearings.
- | STASH Kit — everything you need for quick repairs on the go. A Fabric 8-in-1 mini tool in a quick access holster, a tubeless patch kit from Dynaplug, and a CO2 cartridge, all discreetly hidden under your water bottle. Fast and easy.
- | Lefty Ocho — Quite simply the most advanced, smoothest, most precise ultralight suspension fork ever. Her unique design lets her swallow up punches and steer like no other.
- the Lefty provides more stability and confidence when the terrain gets nasty without sacrificing the razor-sharp steering response of an XC bike.
- | Connected — An integrated wheel sensor provides extremely accurate values for speed, route, and distance. It helps you register your bike, reminds you of service intervals, and much more – all via the free Cannondale app.
- | Ai – Asymmetrical Integration — Our unique drive ensures high tire clearance and at the same time keeps the chainstays short: for high traction and agile handling. It also ensures a stiffer and more resilient rear wheel. AI is a win-win-win situation!
- | Proportional Response— Unlike most competitors who use the same spring curve across all frame sizes, we adjust the suspension for each size individually. So every rider, from the smallest to the largest, can enjoy fantastic suspension performance.
- | Two bottle holders — Enough water, even without a backpack. Hallelujah!
- | DirectLine cable routing — Internal “tube-in-tube” cable routing in the main frame and rear triangle ensures the simplest possible cable and line routing.
Specifications of Cannondale Scalpel Carbon Women’s SE Bike
|Product||Cannondale Scalpel Carbon Women’s SE Bike|
|Sizes and Geometry||
S, M, L
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Frame Material Details||BallisTec Carbon, Proportional Response Tuned, molded chainstay protection|
|Rear Shock||RockShox SIDLuxe Select+, 2-position mode adjust, rebound adjust|
|Fork||RockShox SID Select, DebonAir spring, 44mm offset|
|Head Tube Diameter||Tapered, 1.125″ top, 1.5″ bottom|
|Handlebar||Cannondale Riser, butted 6061 alloy, 5° upsweep, 9° backsweep, 760mm width, 31.8mm clamp diameter|
|Stem||Cannondale 3, 6061 alloy, 7° rise, 31.8mm bar clamp|
|Grips||ESI Racer’s Edge Silicone|
|Brakes||Shimano MT500, 2-piston, Shimano RT54 rotors (180mm front, 160mm rear)|
|Brake Levers||Shimano MT500|
|Shifters||SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Chainguide||Integrated upper chain keeper|
|Cranks||Truvativ Stylo 6K DUB|
|Chainrings||Truvativ Stylo 6K, 32 tooth, Ai custom offset|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB, MTB83 PF30 PressFit|
|Chain||SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Cassette||SRAM NX Eagle PG-1230, 12-speed, 11-50 tooth|
|Rims||Stan’s NoTubes Crest S1, tubeless-ready, 32 hole|
|Hubs||32 hole, 15x110mm Boost front, Shimano Deore 12x148mm Boost rear with HG driver|
|Spokes||Stainless steel, 14g|
|Tires||Front: Maxxis Ardent Race, EXO, TR, 29″ x 2.35″
Rear: Maxxis Rekon Race, EXO, TR, 29″ x 2.25″
|Saddle||Fabric Line Shallow Sport, steel rails, 142mm width|
|Seatpost||Cannondale DownLow dropper, internal routing, 100mm drop|
|Rear Dropout / Hub Dimensions||148x12mm Boost|
|Max. Tire Size||29″ x 2.4″|
|Bottle Cage Mounts||Yes (double)|
|Warranty||Lifetime main frame; 5 years chainstays/Seatstays/links, 1-year paint, decals, and Cannondale components|
|Miscellaneous||FlexPivot suspension design with “virtual Horst link” flexible chainstay plates
Ai Offset asymmetric chainstays
Tube-in-tube internal cable routing
Compatible with STASH kit: tool storage underneath water bottle cage bosses on down tube
There are no reviews yet.
Be the first to review “Cannondale Scalpel Carbon Women’s SE Bike”