TREKKING E-BIKES / TOURING E-BIKES FOR SALE ONLINE
WHAT IS A TREKKING E-BIKE?
With a trekking ebike, there is definitely something for everyone. It is designed to be a little more sporty than the city e-bike and a little more comfortable than the e-mountain bike. This makes the trekking e-bike ideal for going on longer tours, covering the daily commute, or just going to the supermarket.
Attaching luggage bags is also no problem for this pedelec. The stable construction of the frame, hubs, and rims carries you over any type of ground, whether stony or asphalted, whether uphill or downhill.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF A TREKKING E-BIKE/TOURING E-BIKE?
- Cover greater distances
- Be on the go faster
- Relaxed driving uphill
- Take more luggage with you
- Reliable thanks to sophisticated e-bike technology
Thanks to these possibilities, the area of use of the bike increased enormously thanks to the electronic support! You can use the e-trekking bike for your daily commute to work, even if it’s a bit too long to do with a conventional bike.
Even when it rains, the mudguards protect you from dirt on your jeans or suit trousers. At the weekend you can use the electric trekking bike for extensive bike tours, where even steeper climbs don’t have to make you sweat on your forehead.
Our e-trekking bikes are also equipped for occasional use in the city. Thanks to the electronic support, it doesn’t matter if the shopping is a bit difficult – you can take it home with ease.
FOR WHOM IS A TREKKING E-BIKE THE RIGHT ONE?
Trekking e-bikes are intended for longer bike trips and are equipped with everything that is important on the go. The frame and the luggage rack were made to handle quite a bit of weight.
So you can stow your luggage in panniers and attach it to the bike. Lighting, mudguards, brakes – everything is StVZo-compliant for a safe bike tour.
The built-in saddles still offer a comfortable seating experience even after several hours and the seating position is slightly tilted forward, but still upright and very comfortable. This makes trekking e-bikes particularly suitable for commuters and touring.
WHY A TREKKING BIKE WITH A MOTOR?
The motor of the trekking bike supports the rider’s pedaling performance depending on their pedaling frequency or pedaling power.
There are different support levels that regulate the additional motor power. The motors have up to 250 watts of power and support you up to a maximum of 25km/h.
Motorized trekking bikes can also use cycle paths in built-up areas, there is no minimum age or compulsory insurance.
If you don’t want to or can’t handle strenuous uphill rides yourself, you can ride up the mountain on an e-trekking bike with electric help – and now even downhill without any loss of riding fun.
WHAT SHOULD I CONSIDER WHEN BUYING A TREKKING E-BIKE?
The right equipment for a trekking e-bike always depends on the purpose for which you want to use it. Simple models can be purchased for around $1,000, and bikes with complex technology and fine materials cost $3,500 and more. The middle class is around $2,500. You should pay attention to this when buying a trekking e-bike:
- stable aluminum frame and stable hubs and wheels
- suitable frame size
- upright sitting position
- hydraulic rim or disc brakes
- Large capacity battery
- pay attention to storage capacity
- Check insurance in case of theft or damage
EQUIPMENT OF THE ELECTRONIC TREKKING BIKES/TOURING E-BIKES
Trekking ebikes are made for travel, touring, and longer trips. But they can also easily cope with everyday life.
- State-of-the-art e-bike technology: Our e-trekking bikes are all equipped with state-of-the-art e-bike technology. This includes being driven by a powerful central motor that can be controlled appropriately for the respective situation, a large-capacity battery, and clear, ergonomic controls. With the touring e-bikes, you can easily cover longer distances without having to pant.
- Practical everyday equipment: Our e-trekking bikes are equipped with everything you need so that you can use your bike in almost every everyday situation. In bad weather, mudguards protect you from spray and dirt from the road. There is also space for heavy luggage on and on the stable luggage rack.
- Reliable Brakes: Good brakes are a key safety feature of any bicycle. They have to be able to grip strong, but still, be easy to dose and intuitive to use. Our electronic trekking bikes are therefore equipped with hydraulic rim or disc brakes. However, that does not mean that you have to forgo resignation! In our shop, you will find numerous trekking e-bikes that are also equipped with a coaster brake.
In addition, it is always helpful for bike tours to be able to call up current ride data. You can do this with a bike computer, for example.
Whether it’s a wired bike computer or a wireless bike computer, you’ll find what you’re looking for with us.
There are also special bicycle navigation devices. If you would like to use your smartphone instead of a bike computer, then take a look at our smartphone mounts for bikes.
FRAME SHAPE OF AN E-TOURING BIKE
- diamond: The diamond frame is classic. The high-running top tube provides a lot of stability. However, you have to move one leg over the tube when climbing up.
- Women’s Sport: This frame shape is also known as a “trapezoidal frame”. It combines a high degree of stability with a lot of additional comforts when getting on and off.
- Women ‘s comfort: This frame shape works almost entirely without a top tube. This means that the entrance can be moved far down, which means that maximum comfort is achieved.
TREKKING E-BIKES IN OUR ONLINE SHOP: OUR OFFER AND SERVICE
In our well-equipped online shop, you will find numerous electronically supported touring bikes for all areas of use from well-known manufacturers, such as Cube, Giant, Cannondale, Haibike, Specialized, Ghost, etc.
If not all questions can be clarified by our product details and descriptions, then you are welcome to contact our customer service at any time.
It doesn’t matter whether it questions about ordering, shipping, areas of application, technical issues, or the individual components, we’re happy to answer all of your questions personally.